In today’s competitive world, business owners are looking for efficiency. Pacific Pride Access is a way to keep up to date on vehicle use and fuel consumption.
Pacific Pride is a fast growing network of automated fueling stations, with over 1,400 locations in the US and Canada. With one card you have access to clean, well lit fueling stations that are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is quick and easy because we serve only commercial customers.
HOW THE ACCESS CARD WORKS.
At your direction, network optical or magnetic stripe cards are issued to every driver or vehicle along with a security number. Cards are set up with the products and restrictions you would like your employee to access.
WHY IS THIS BENEFICIAL TO YOU?
- You are in control of the buying practices of your drivers.
- No worry about lost receipts or unauthorized purchases.
- Convenience – over 1400 sites throughout North America.
- PacPride cards accepted at all Amerinet & Petro-Canada sites.
- Comdata, TCH, Wright Express & Fuelman accepted at PacPride sites
- No minimum gallons purchased requirements for diesel buyers.
- All sites have gasoline and diesel.
- Winterized diesel when and where appropriate.
- Easy tracking of vehicle fueling expenses
- Online account access is available.
- Your invoices will be custom formatted for your individual needs.
- Cuts down on fueling time.
- Twice a month consolidated billing.
- 24 Hour 7 day a week availability.
- Travel in Canada and not have to worry about the exchange rate.
- RV wash at some locations.
- Bathrooms at most sites.
- Easy access – sites designed to accommodate RV’s.
- No fighting truck traffic like at truck stops.
- Large hose size for faster fueling.
- Invoices can be paid with credit/debit card.
- Web site available for site information and questions.
- Uniform site identification signage.
1-800 line available for site information and questions.
For more information, please call American Energy at 800.327.9291
Complete and send the application and start using Pacific Pride with American Energy soon.
For additional information, click on the link below: